Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
Reach and Engage with Key Technology Decision Makers
For more information on GTEC’s portfolio, download 2016 GTEC Value Statement.
Get Your Products and Services In Front of Active IM and IT Decision Makers
GTEC is Canada’s largest showcase of technologies and services for advancing the business of technology in public and private enterprises. This highly anticipated, well attended two-day event features over 130 technology partners and coincides with GTEC’s annual conference which draws over 4,400 visitors annually.
Unrivaled Marketing Opportunities To Showcase Your Solutions
Join more than 130 top vendors at GTEC’s Exhibition. As an exhibitor, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet with key decision makers and influencers within both Canada’s public and private sectors
- Convey your organization’s commitment to the Canadian Government by showcasing your brand at the nation’s top government-focused exhibition
- Showcase and demonstrate your organization’s products and services to qualified IM/IT decision makers
- Network with industry leaders and prospective new clients and partners
- Connect with press and analysts in advance and onsite during the event
Strong Event Marketing Programs That Scale and Target
Whether you are looking to solidify your company’s position in the market as an industry leader, showcase your products and services, engage attendees with your innovations, or generate leads, GTEC sponsorship and exhibitor packages are designed meet your marketing goals. Marketing opportunities include:
- Exhibit Space
- Speaking Sessions
- Conference Program Sponsorships
- Pre-Conference Program Sponsorships
- Distinction Awards Gala Sponsorships
- And more!
2015 GTEC Attendee Profile
As a sponsoring partner, you’ll have access to influential technology decision-makers and the opportunity to foster communication and build relationships among business partners, clients, and prospects.
Request Exhibiting Information
Expose your company, products, and services to the largest gathering of government decision makers in the industry. Contact [email protected] for more information or complete the form below.